CSR Page Title
CSR PAGE CONTENT
AXIS is socially and environmentally committed to the society and is well aware of its responsibility towards the community it operates within. Hence, Corporate Social Responsibility is intrinsically embedded within corporate values of Axis Group. The theme of the Company’s CSR activity is giving back to the society from which it draws its resources by extending helping hand to the needy and the underprivileged. Corporate Social Responsibility is the commitment of business to contribute for sustainable economic development by working with the employees, local Community and society at large to improve their lives in ways that are good for business and development. In alignment with vision of the company, through its CSR initiatives, Axis continues to enhance value creation in the society by actively contributing to the social and economic development of the communities, through its services, conduct & initiatives, so as to promote sustained growth of the society.
Corporate social responsibilities initiated by Axis Are:
- Every year we organize Blood Donation Camp, and number of Blood Bag Units is deposited in Blood Banks, which is used in emergency situations.
- Axis Celebrates makes sure the community is included in their celebration of Indian Festivals at office. Children in slum areas are distributed them sweets and food packets on such occasions.
- Axis organizes an event called Charity to Society as part of which charity box is donated in the slum area for the benefit of the children living there and other underprivileged sections of the community.
- In its bit to contribute to the environment, Axis gifts Baby plants to their employees on their birthdays and Anniversary occasions, which in a way positively affects the environment.
- Meritorious final semester engineering students from IC, Mechanical, Electrical and EC branches are supported and encouraged and placed in R&D. Opportunities to work in important projects are given to them that facilitates hands-on experience, and enables them to prepare for life as an industry professional. Deserving candidates may also be recruited by Axis, subject to vacancies and merit