The Isolation Amplifier DB 68 is used for isolation and conversion of bipolar and unipolar standard signals. For applications where one signal combination only is used, the Isolation Amplifier DB 68 offers a cost-effective alternative.
A cross-connector for the auxiliary power supply ensures fast and easy installation. The slim housing with 11.2 mm width saves significant space on the DIN-rail. If required a measuring range compensation can be performed at the Zero/Scan potentiometers behind the front cover.
- Only 60 mm installation depth, 11.2 mm wide
- Unlimited use with 24 V AC/DC power supply
- Protective Separation acc. to EN 61140
- Fixed ranges, easy to use
- True 3-port separation
- 5 Years Warranty
- Zero/Span compensation on front panel
- Cost optimized design
No information Available.