The Voltage Measuring Contactor DG 3400 is used to monitor limit values of AC/DC voltages. High reliability and Protective Separation are essential characteristics that contribute to fault-free equipment operation.
Two switch channels can be separately configured. The switch point and the switch hysteresis can each be adjusted by means of their own 12-turn potentiometer located on the unit’s front panel. The switch state is indicated by a yellow LED.
- Unlimited use with 24 V AC/DC power supply
- Protective Separation acc. to EN 50178
- Easy selection of operating mode
- Switch state indicated by LED
- True 4-port separation
- 5 Years Warranty
- High reliability and long-term stability
- Relay with high power handling
No information Available.