The Isolation Amplifier DS 75000 is used for separation and conversion of bipolar and unipolar mV-signals such as those frequently used for current measuring with shunt resistors or other applications with low sensor voltages. The input and output range of DS 75000 can be easily set by using DIP switch. Due to the calibrated range selection no further adjustment is necessary.
A switchable compensation of the measuring range can be performed at the Zero/Span potentiometers on the front panel. Also the cut-off frequency can be adapted to the measurement task by using the DIP Switch.
- Calibrated signal setting via DIP switch
- Protective Separation acc. to EN 61140
- Extremely slim design
- 5 year Warranty
- 3-Port isolation
- Optional In-Rail-Bus mounting rail connector
- High bandwidth, short response time
- Switchable Zero/Span compensation
No information Available.