The Isolation Amplifier DS 78 is used for isolation and conversion of bipolar and unipolar mV-Signals such as those frequently used for current measuring with shuntresistors or other applications with low sensor voltages. For applications where one signal combination only is used, the Isolation Amplifier DS 78 offers a cost-effective alternative.
A cross-connector for the auxiliary power supply ensures fast and easy installation. The slim housing with 11.2 mm width saves significant space on the DIN-rail. If required a measuring range compensation can be performed at the Zero/Scan potentiometers behind the front cover.
- Only 60 mm installation depth, 11.2 mm wide
- Zero/Span compensation on front panel
- Protective Separation acc. to EN 61140
- True 3-port separation
- Cost optimized design
- 5 Years Warranty
- Unlimited use with 24 V AC/DC power supply
- Fixed ranges, easy to use
No information Available.