The programmable Temperature Transmitter DT 45000 is used for measure industrial process signals. It converts Pt, Ni, KTY or TC sensor signals as well as poti, resistor and mV signals to isolated standard signals.
Due to the easy configuration via USB interface and the calibrated range selection per DIP switch the Transmitter is suitable for flexible use. The Commissioning Function, switchable on front panel, generates an output reference signal for testing and adjusting of the downstream signal path. With der Teach-In Function the measuring range limits can be set during operation.
- Optional In-Rail-Bus mounting rail connector
- Protective Separation acc. to EN 61140
- Switchable Service Function
- Universal Measuring Input
- 5 Years Warranty
- Easy configurable via USB or DIP switches
- Extremely slim design
No information Available.