Gas Cooler Series TC-MIDI
In the chemical industry, petrochemistry or biochemistry, reliable process
control relies on prompt and exact determination of the operating parameters.
Here, gas analysis is key for safe and efficient control of process flows,
environmental protection, and quality assurance.
- Compact design: Pre-installed and ready to connect
- Low maintenance costs based on easy accessibility
- One or two gas paths
- Heat exchanger made from stainless steel, Duran glass or PVDF
- Adjustable outlet dew point and alarm thresholds
- Low operating noise
- Nominal capacity 195/175 kJ/h respectively 185/166 Btu/h, 40 °C / 50 °C - Version, respectively 104 °F / 122 °F - Version
- Dew point stability 0.1 °C/32.2 °F
- Status display and output
- Cooling block temperature display
- Moisture detector, filter, analogue output, peristaltic pump, and sample gas pump optional
- Successor of the PKE 52
No information Available.