Gas cooler series TC-Standard+ X2
In emission measurement, process control relies on prompt and exact determination of the operating parameters. Here, gas analysis is the key for safe and efficient control of process flows, environmental protection and quality assurance.
- ATEX and IECEx Zone 2 approval
- FM C-US approval for Class I, Division 2
- Compact design: Pre-installed and ready to connect
- Low maintenance costs based on easy accessibility
- One gas path
- Optimised heat exchanger type 2 in Duran glass or PVDF
- Adjustable outlet dew point and alarm thresholds
- Low operating noise
- Rated capacity 100/90 kJ/h, 40 °C/50 °C version respectively rated capacity 95/85 Btu/h, 104 °F / 122 °F - Version
- Dew point stability 0.1 °C / 0.2 °F
- Status display and output
- Cooling block temperature display
- Moisture detector connection, analog output, filter, and peristaltic pump optional
No information Available.