The shelter is constructed as a fully insulated sandwich construction with stainless steel (316) inner and outer sheeting, making it suitable for corrosive and cold ambient conditions. Complete Interlocking ribbed structure giving better technology with extra strength. The shelter is provided with a heating & ventilation system and can optional be fitted with a full HVAC system. The complete shelter will be designed, fabricated and tested in-house as an integrated system. With this approach, site installation work is reduced to a minimum.
AXIS provides complete Integrated Analyzer Shelter Systems and all related services from initial engineering through manufacturing, testing and field start-up. Analyzers Systems are normally supplied installed in the special Analyzer shelter including air-conditioning or HVAC, power distribution, lighting, termination and junction boxes, gas and flame detection, relevant piping and wiring.
Suitable for Area Classification for IEC ZONE 1, Group IIC or IEC Zone 1, IIA IIB.
– Complete Interlocking ribs structure giving better technology with extra strength
– Built with complete stainless steel 304, 316. (G.I. option)
– Purge / Pressurised panels as per NFPA 496
– Gas Detector are placed suitable to meet area classification
– Redundant HVAC to meet Temperature and Pressure requirement
– Power interlocks to ensure area classifications are met in abnormal conditions.