NDIR Gas Analyser - Single or Dual Channel Version BA 6000 IR
The BA 6000 IR gas analysers use the NDIR dual stream push-pull principle
and highly selectively measure gases with absorption bands in the infrared
wave range of 2 to 9 μm, e.g. CO, CO2, NO, SO2, NH3, H2O, CH4, and
Single channel units measure one gas component. Dual channel units measure
two separate gas components simultaneously.
The units are designed for use in non-explosive areas.
- Four measuring ranges per channel, programmable, all measuring ranges linear (including with suppressed zero point)
- Electrically isolated measurement output 0/2/4 to 20 mA for each channel
- Automatic or manual measuring range switchover option
- Differential measuring ranges with reference cuvette under flow
- Measurements can be saved whilst making adjustments
- Large range of time constants
- Menu-guided control for ease of use
- Fast response time
- Low long-term drift
- Two level user authorisation code
- Internal pressure sensor for correcting fluctuations in barometric pressure
- External pressure sensor input
- Programmable automatic measuring range adjustment
- NAMUR-based operation
- Sample gas monitor (flow rate and pressure)
- RS 485 serial port each channel
No information Available.