Pressure transmitter Pressotronik 702 series
Monitoring the oil pressure is essential in hydraulic systems and oil supply systems. The measurement of maximum or minimum pressure has a direct effect on the safety of the system, the functionality or process reliability, just to name a few examples.It is important to monitor both process-related pressure ranges as well as safety shutdowns, load limits or simply to determine if the lubricating pressure is adequate. The applied pressure transmitters must meet a variety of requirements regarding their pressure resistance, signal output or the type of plug connection.
The pressure transmitters Pressotronik 702 offer compact installation dimensions, various connectors and precisely tuned pressure ratings from low pressure to high pressure ranges.
- Pressure measuring cell welded seal-free with pressure sensor, no elastomer seal
- Pressure ratings up to 600 bars / 8700 psi
- Stainless steel measuring cell
- 2 plug connection options available
- compact and robust design
- High burst strength
No information Available.