GAS were historically used as a system to monitor flue gas for Oxygen (O2), Carbon Monoxide (CO) and Carbon Dioxide(CO2), Sulfur Dioxide (SO2), Nitric Oxides (NO, NO2 or NOx), to provide information for combustion control in industrial norms. They are currently used as a means to comply with local air emission standards. Facilities employ the use of GAS to continuously collect record and report the required emissions data.
- Single or multiple from 2 to 5 Probes
- Automatic or Manual Blowback/ Calibration options
- Operation & Maintenance comfort at any design
- Panel is suitable for area classification whenever required IP65
- Heat management in the panel to ensure better performance of system in harsh environment
- Download Datasheet