Quick TOC ultra
A whole variety of organic matter can be present in water, which cannot be determined individually.
At least not without considerable analytical effort and within a short time. This is why the so-called
sum parameter TOC (total organic carbon) is used. It measures a samples organic loads and is thus
an important indicator for water quality.
- Exact determination of TC, TOC,(TRUE TOC) and TIC
- Proven thermal oxidation principle
- Highest combustion temperature available (1,200°C)
- Fast response time of one minute (TC)
- Multi-stream measurements (optional)
- Individual programmable operator access levels
- Analyser availability minim. 98%
- A reliable measurement system must be able to analyse the course material in water.
- At 1,200°C, a complete oxidation is guaranteed which is why catalysts are unnecessary.
- maintenance and service max. 30 min per week
- exceptionally low maintenance and operational costs
No information Available.