Purge Systems are based on the principle that in Zone 1 or 2, Division 1 or 2, the gas mixture in the ambient atmosphere, which may ignite under certain circumstances, is removed from the panel by an initial Purge process. The pressurizing system is particularly suitable for installation of equipment that is not approved for use in hazardous areas. Once installed in a purge panel, it can then be used directly in the hazardous area.
- Purge Panel has pressure withstanding capacity as per design
- HC accumulation are taken care
- Moisture free purge is desired
- Electrostatic discharge is one of the major features
- Various sizes for accommodating various equipments