- The self-adhesive seal of the mounting frame prevents dust and water from entering the cabinet.
- The functional design of the intake and exhaust fan hoods very effectively prevents direct infiltration of falling water and dust.
- The advantage is that the filter mat does not rapidly become contaminated with dirt and therefore does not need to be exchanged as often.
- The air channeling makes the filter fan particularly quiet in operation.
- The direction of airflow can easily be switched by reversing the axial fan.
- EMC versions and other voltages are available upon request.